About Me

My photo
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I love to craft. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and never tire of learning new skills or updating old ones. I learn something new everyday and can never find enough free hours in my day to do all the things I'd like to. I'm new to Blogging but hope to get better at it as we go along............any hints or tips would be most welcome.

Saturday 11 August 2012

So much I want to do !

Its Saturday 1pm and I've got several things I want to make rumbling though my mind,..................
Where do I start..........

Yesterday I had my 2nd session of acupuncture, so fingers crossed on that. Its a very weird if not macabre feeling sitting with needles popping out of you. But at least its completely pain free.. well sort of.

Still, back to today................ I need to get on with my steampunk cabinet, first I think as that's the one I have the most ideas rolling around on, so pictures will follow on that later today hopefully.
I have bought some lovely goodies from a company called Crafty-Emblies recently and they are so cool I cant wait to get using them.
Crafty-Emblies.com    ( wooden and MDF shapes and products to alter )
Update on above website : just been back and ordered more as new goodies on sale today, have ordered some bags of miss cuts too for use in steampunk projects! 

I posted my Captured Fairy yesterday, she flown to Ireland overnight I hope. cant wait to hear what the lady I sent her to thinks, as she was my first attempt. Great fun though.
I can add pictures once she has received her :O)

Still, I'm off to craft me thinks............... have a great days crafting one and all.  :O)        x





No comments:

Post a Comment