About Me

My photo
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I love to craft. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and never tire of learning new skills or updating old ones. I learn something new everyday and can never find enough free hours in my day to do all the things I'd like to. I'm new to Blogging but hope to get better at it as we go along............any hints or tips would be most welcome.

Sunday 26 August 2012

Been a while, but I have been very busy.............

Well, I've been up to allsorts.............


Picture below show finished Graphic45 Letter Stand. I am really pleased with the way its turned out ...
To see more on this follow my link to the right, that takes you to my Youtube site. I've made a video on the finished item and another one on its construction.
Great fun, so much so I am ready to start on a new idea, using the Graphic45 papers.


I can feel a Halloween one coming along I think.!


I have also been making ATCs for the craft swap I have recently joined. That's the UK and Ireland Craft Swap on Facebook. So far I've joined in 2 sets of ATCs and also a Captured Fairy swap.
More pictures of each of these below and Videos on Youtube. They are all very friendly and  talented ladies, I love it.




More to come if I get time tomorrow, as |Im supposed to be organising my trip to Ireland ..................... uploading to Youtube at the moment........ poor pc!

No comments:

Post a Comment