About Me

My photo
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I love to craft. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and never tire of learning new skills or updating old ones. I learn something new everyday and can never find enough free hours in my day to do all the things I'd like to. I'm new to Blogging but hope to get better at it as we go along............any hints or tips would be most welcome.

Thursday 9 August 2012

New Youtube videos added through the night.

Morning All

 I have been adding new videos during the night. They are not crafting videos but they are a two part video on the most amazing 3 hours I spent watching and talking too or at lol the seals at a beach in Waxham, Norfolk. I was the only person on the beach as far as the eye could see in either direction. It was so amazing.


I had my camera and my mobile phone and got as much footage as I could, but even this is nothing compared to the amazing feeling of being alone and able to watch the beautiful face seals, we are so lucky, mother nature has done a fantastic job in such a  wonderful way.



The camping was brilliant, we were on a huge campsite which has no load arcades or noisy machines or shops. There was a small camp shop. But it was so peaceful and camping in a more relaxed way. The week we stayed there was only approx 6 or 7 other families staying on our huge field which backed onto the dunes............ Excellent.
If you have 10 mins to spare please check out my videos :O)

There is a link to my youtube here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment