About Me

My photo
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I love to craft. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and never tire of learning new skills or updating old ones. I learn something new everyday and can never find enough free hours in my day to do all the things I'd like to. I'm new to Blogging but hope to get better at it as we go along............any hints or tips would be most welcome.

Sunday 26 August 2012

Card for My Mother In Law..........



These images I drew and coloured with Promarkers
 
The backing paper was my design using Craft Artist program

I added lace and tiny pearls to the joining edge of the papers
 

 I have to admit, I was very pleased with the colours of this jacket and dress
 This is one of my favourite images of mine.
 Before sending the card I added two beautiful large pearl hat pins coming up
 from the hand made flowers.  I'm pleased to say, she like it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment