About Me

My photo
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I love to craft. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and never tire of learning new skills or updating old ones. I learn something new everyday and can never find enough free hours in my day to do all the things I'd like to. I'm new to Blogging but hope to get better at it as we go along............any hints or tips would be most welcome.

Thursday 9 August 2012

I have joined a couple of swaps

Hi all...

I have recently joined the UK & Ireland Craft Swaps on Facebook. They are a bunch of very talented and friendly crafters that organise swaps and have videos on youtube. I have watched a few of the ladies work on youtube and have learnt some great tips and been very inspired too.

Crafting people are so friendly and love to be inspired by other crafters.............. I love it :O)

I have just posted off my first ever set of ATCs so I hope they are OK. I will add a picture of my ATC and the ones I receive as soon as I have them. I cant wait, I have really enjoyed making them.



I have also joined a Captured Fairy in a jar swap. I have made my fairy and she is ready to be popped in the post. this was brilliant, I have started to make another one for me and one for my daughter as she loved the first one I made to swap.

Again I will add pictures once the swaps have taken place.  I really cant wait to see all the different creations.

Hopefully I will do some more with the craft swappers very soon, I think it may be addictive :O)

Have a great day.................. x

No comments:

Post a Comment