About Me

My photo
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I love to craft. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and never tire of learning new skills or updating old ones. I learn something new everyday and can never find enough free hours in my day to do all the things I'd like to. I'm new to Blogging but hope to get better at it as we go along............any hints or tips would be most welcome.

Monday 19 March 2012

Making a Mothers Day Gift

I have been making a Mothers Day Gift. My Mother in Law is such a great seamstress and I had an idea to make a large cotton reel with a pin cushion on top - part useful part novelty.
I went to the Scrapstore locally and picked up a 5inch tall black plastic reel, and some wall paper samples.
I have cut out the paper to cover the reel as below:



After this dried, I made a small velvet pin cushion for the top, I also stuck a pair of
scissors ( charms) on the top.

More info and more Pictures to follow     :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment