About Me

My photo
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I love to craft. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and never tire of learning new skills or updating old ones. I learn something new everyday and can never find enough free hours in my day to do all the things I'd like to. I'm new to Blogging but hope to get better at it as we go along............any hints or tips would be most welcome.

Thursday 1 March 2012

Tattered roses I have made using scraps of Sain and Velvet......

I have made these roses from scraps, odds and ends
 I was very pleased with the way they look.
This is the best one I think !



Loved the blue which is not like me as reds seem to be more my colour usually

Think I may add more layers to the above and see how they look then !

Hope you liked my flowers

Happy Crafting !

No comments:

Post a Comment