About Me

My photo
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I love to craft. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and never tire of learning new skills or updating old ones. I learn something new everyday and can never find enough free hours in my day to do all the things I'd like to. I'm new to Blogging but hope to get better at it as we go along............any hints or tips would be most welcome.

Sunday 4 March 2012

Fantasy Film - love it, just found out how to use it !

Love using this, it's just so easy, have made a few large red flowers, will pop more pictures on later.
If you haven't tried it, you really must, would be great to do with children, well if they are over say 5 years old. I know my Granddaughters 4 1/2 and she would just get into a terrible mess. But in a year or so, it's one I know she'll love.

No comments:

Post a Comment