About Me

My photo
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I love to craft. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and never tire of learning new skills or updating old ones. I learn something new everyday and can never find enough free hours in my day to do all the things I'd like to. I'm new to Blogging but hope to get better at it as we go along............any hints or tips would be most welcome.

Sunday 4 March 2012

Card and Tag for My 18 year old Nephew............

I made these using:


A4 Black Card
A5 Shiny white card
A5 cream card
Creative Expressions embossing folder
Hands for clock from Oriental Trading Co, Ohio, USA
Tim Holtz die cuts pre cut from eBay seller
Tim Holtz distress inks

I embossed the cream card and cut it to a tag shape
I then embossed the shiny card with the same embossing folder.


Then once dried, I carefully used the Tim Holtz distresses ink pad over the tag, to show up the
clock hands and faces.
I did the same with the card front, but as it was shiny card, it gave a very metallic finish.



I then attached all the clock hands to both the tag and the card front, the clock hands on the card were made from cut out from embossed card.
The hands on the tag were purchased from Oriental Trading.
They are found on line.

I then popped all the card together finishing off with the Tim Holtz cut outs
that I had purchased from Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment