About Me

My photo
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I love to craft. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and never tire of learning new skills or updating old ones. I learn something new everyday and can never find enough free hours in my day to do all the things I'd like to. I'm new to Blogging but hope to get better at it as we go along............any hints or tips would be most welcome.

Sunday 4 March 2012

Found a lovely, packed new ( to me) craft shop in Bletchley, Milton Keynes!

I found this amazing craft shop in Bletchley, Milton Keynes. It's choc-a-block with all sorts of crafting goodies. I cant believe its been there for 3 years and I only found it by accident last week. I must walk around with my head in the clouds at times.
Its well worth going to. The people are lovely and crafters with somthing going on in the shop nearly every day of the week.  It's a must, if like me you love to craft.
Treated myself to some Tim Holtz embossing folders but will be going back for more, and hopefully signing up for some crafting events :O) cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment