About Me

My photo
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I love to craft. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and never tire of learning new skills or updating old ones. I learn something new everyday and can never find enough free hours in my day to do all the things I'd like to. I'm new to Blogging but hope to get better at it as we go along............any hints or tips would be most welcome.

Friday 5 October 2012

Its 5th Ocober, I've been so busy !

Well, what a month I've had through out September. All sorts of things happening.

I have made a Mini Christmas Album, for a lovely Lady on the UK & Ireland Craft Swaps page, on Facebook. I have also made another set of ATC and that brings my total to 3 sets. They are quite a challenge, especially when you have 17 to make lol.
I am just finishing the Halloween Mini I have been making for another craft swap, and this is after finishing a 6x6 Christmas Card swap on the same group..... all such lovely and talented crafters. If you haven't seen the group, please go along check them out and join in the fun. :O)

All the pictures of my handy work will follow. I have naturally added any videos on my youtube too. I have a parcel next to me as I am writing this and to be honest I am bursting to open it........... but I have said I will video it so must be controlled. !!!!

So here are some pictures of crafts through out September......

 More to come on this Christmas Mini......................


My Christmas Card 6x6 Swap.





Made using Craft Artist program and Autumn Fairy Digi kit.....

ATCs to follow............................................
Please check out my youtube.... http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBlackbutterfly62











4 comments:

  1. wow hun, that is just stunning, really love the colours as well

    hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judie, glad you popped over to see my blog. Yep that was a craft I dont do often enough.lt felt like old school crafting but the card was just as I hoped it would be by the end. Did you see my letter stand using Crafty-Emblies further into my old posts ? hugs x

      Delete
  2. Hey Juli xxx I ADORE the mini album you have made ... It is soooooooo gorgeous xxxx love Tina xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tina, it was only the second mini I had ever made and I have to admit being so small made it more of a challenge but once I had started...... I loved it. Thanks for poppping :O) Hugs Juli X

    ReplyDelete