About Me

My photo
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I love to craft. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and never tire of learning new skills or updating old ones. I learn something new everyday and can never find enough free hours in my day to do all the things I'd like to. I'm new to Blogging but hope to get better at it as we go along............any hints or tips would be most welcome.

Saturday 1 December 2012

So many things to do so little time to do them in ......

I have had such a hectic time lately, well that's my excuse for adding to my blog :O)   ...........

I have been in several swaps and started, but not finished changing my Crafttroom around and having a major clear out.
All was going so well, except for my legs not letting me do it for more than an hour at a time, but still Hey Ho.....onwards and upwards and even beyond...
Some pictures of my craftroom during and a couple of how it is mid way to finished........... 

   My faithful friend helping in the background !




My spare room is pretty unusable !
                         




Loved this picture, Ginga jumped down just  as I took it .

 *      *     *     *     *     *    *     *     *     *     *      *
 Starting to see a shape appearing now!
  *     *    *    *      *     *    *     *    *     *     *    *     *
More pictures to come on how it look's now, still some work to do but a diving bottle falling on my foot has put pay to any activity at the moment !  So frustrating !

*     *    *    *      *     *    *     *    *     *     *    *     *

This is the CD/DVD  racks I have used as storage, ever using what I can find. I love the idea of recycling too.........
  Shelving looks great, I'm so pleased as I managed to do this myself...



 Looking much clearer, and now I cant wait to get it finished so I can Craft Craft Craft ..........


 Can you spot Sky, my Lurchers tail, she hovers around, when I craft or do anything really . I'm lucky to have such a faithful pet x



                                                      Back soon X 


*     *    *    *      *     *    *     *    *     *     *    *     *

 

No comments:

Post a Comment