About Me

My photo
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I love to craft. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and never tire of learning new skills or updating old ones. I learn something new everyday and can never find enough free hours in my day to do all the things I'd like to. I'm new to Blogging but hope to get better at it as we go along............any hints or tips would be most welcome.

Sunday 22 April 2012

I have been making a mini album......

Hi All............

 I have been making a mini album, starting with making the album itself. I will add some pictures later today, as I have now got to the stages of adding the embellishments. I have three videos of the making and the start of decorating this album on my YouTube.............. please see link on this site.

 Making of my 1st Mini Link to Youtube video

Update on My 1st Mini Album Part 2

Completed Mini Album Youtube video


 Its a gift for my Daughter for her engagement :O) she loved it and thats a great feeling!

Happy Crafting !

No comments:

Post a Comment