About Me

My photo
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I love to craft. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and never tire of learning new skills or updating old ones. I learn something new everyday and can never find enough free hours in my day to do all the things I'd like to. I'm new to Blogging but hope to get better at it as we go along............any hints or tips would be most welcome.

Sunday 22 April 2012

Easter Makes

This Easter......
 My Granddaughter and I made some new eggs for my collection of keepsakes, bless her she did an amazing job helping me with the bonnets.

This egg is covered in tiny nail art beads and acrylic gems



This one has seed beads
This is a large egg, covered in hand made papers and the fir cones are on organza, I simply cut around these and completely covered the egg in modge podge.
This little egg is covered in flower soft
Again this large egg is covered in hand made paper and organza feather material cut outs and a matt modge podge popped over the whole egg.


This little egg has the same papers and little stones added, then covered in PVA glue.
Our bonnets we made together, my little angel is 4 years old, I think she did an amazing job :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment