About Me

My photo
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I love to craft. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and never tire of learning new skills or updating old ones. I learn something new everyday and can never find enough free hours in my day to do all the things I'd like to. I'm new to Blogging but hope to get better at it as we go along............any hints or tips would be most welcome.

Sunday 20 November 2011

First Blog................... Hi I'm JuliAnn


This is very new to me, but I am going to give it a go....

Slowly over time I hope to be able to share my craft ideas and pictures, I've seen many very talented crafters on the Internet lately. Much as I don't lay claim to being up to their standards, I do enjoy my crafting world very much indeed and as we all have to start somewhere, why not here. So if your into paper crafting, painting, textiles, online scrapbooking or for that matter any craft, I'd love to see your site.  

At the moment I am very much into the Victorian period, love it. It can be so dark and mysterious.

2 comments:

  1. Love the illustration - isn't it great to start something completely new! I have never heard of online scrapbooking so I am intrigued! will watch with interest. I enjoy cross-stitch but my eyes are letting me down! so looking for new crafts. Good luck with your blog will check back later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Thanks, you must try the online scapbooking its great fun. New images on there way :O)

    ReplyDelete